Join us for our Equine Trail Sports (ETS) Spring Buckle Series! If you would like to combine trail riding and obstacle competition, this is the place for you!
ETS is different than all other organizations in one really equine friendly way; at every obstacle you are able to choose from three different levels. For example, Level 1 might be to walk through a creek crossing, Level 2 might be to stop for a count of 3 aloud while in the creek, Level 3 might be to pull up a sponge from the creek with a rope while stopped in the creek.
By having the option at each obstacle, you are able to basically work at your own pace and keep you and your equine safe!
ETS is a national organization that offers several lengths of trail competitions. At Von Holten Ranch, our ETS events consist of either arena challenges or trail challenges with less than 5 miles of trail incorporated with the obstacle competitions.
The Spring Buckle Series consists of 9 separate competitions. However, only your TOP 6 competition placings will go towards the buckle. You can either compete in more than 6 competitions and drop your lowest scores, or you can choose to only compete in 6. You have the freedom to do what works for you and your schedule.
Here are the dates:
- September 2, 2017: OT/obstacles + trail
- September 3, 2017: OT/obstacles + trail
- September 4, 2017: OC/all obstacles are in the covered arena
- October 28, 2017: OC/ all obstacles are in the covered arena
- October 28, 2017: OT/ obstacles + trail
- October 29, 2017: OT/ obstacles + trail
- November 25, 2017: OC/ all obstacles are in the covered arena
- November 25, 2017: OT/ obstacles + trail
- November 26, 2017: OT/ obstacles + trail
Please go to www.equinetrailsports.com to get registered. If you have any problems, we can manually add you at Von Holten Ranch.
Please call or email for your camping and lodging needs. (660)668-0880 firstname.lastname@example.org