- Negative coggins is required and will be checked.
- Only walk horses through camp; no trotting or running horses through camp.
- Place all trash in barrels. Do not throw cigarette butts on the ground while on the ranch.
- Do not ride on the septic laterals or the septic tank lids.
- No smoking in the shower house, office, or the cabins.
- Quiet time is from 11 pm – 6 am; noise must always be kept to a respectable level.
- Do not tie your horse to the cabin rails, the shower house porch rails, or the electric posts.
- You must clean your own stall before departing. We will have volunteers available to clean your stall for a tip. This should be left in the office.
- All dogs MUST be on a leash and held onto by a person or attached to a solid object. Dogs are not allowed on the trails, in the guest shower house or the office. You must clean up after your dog. No exotic animals.
- Do not bring your own firewood. This is to keep invasive species and plant diseases to a minimum.
- Every horse must be stalled; only one horse per stall. No picket lines, portable pens or tying you your trailer.
- All vendors must be preapproved.
- Have fun and enjoy your stay at Von Holten Ranch.
20/30/50 amp electric site — $25 per night + tax
Cabin — $60 per night + tax
10′ x 10′ covered stall — $10 per night + tax
Day Pass for non-campers — $9.46 per rider + tax = $10 total
Guided Ride on VHR Horse — $40, non-taxable
Bedding — $7.00 per bag + tax
Firewood Bundle — $3.00 + tax
Pet Charge (cabin Rentals only) — $10 per visit for first dog, $5 per additional dog (only dogs are allowed)
Reservation and Cancellation Policy
A 50% non-refundable deposit is required for all reservations. This must be made within seven days of making your reservation. The remaining balance is due upon check in.
Cancellations made at least 28 days prior to your intended arrival remain active and can be applied to a future reservation for up to one (1) year from the original planned arrival date. One time transfer only. If you cannot attend the date you transferred your deposit to, you forfeit your deposit.