- 40 electric sites with 20/30/50 amp hookups.
- Each electric site has a 10′ x 85′ gravel parking area and a 20′ x 85′ grass section.
- Each electric site has a private fire pit and a garbage barrel. One bundle of firewood free per night. Additional fire wood available to purchase.
- Sites 1-22 are pull through sites.
- All dogs must be on a leash at all times and held onto by a person or attached to a solid object. Barking must be kept to a minimum and you must clean up after your dog.
- We have four Cabins that each sleep two people.
- Cabin #3 and Cabin #4 have a queen size bed.
- Cabin #2 and Cabin #5 have two twin beds.
- Each cabin has a mini-refrigerator, microwave, heating and air conditioning, rustic decor, fresh bedding, hitching post, a private fire pit and is located close to stalls and restroom. One bundle of firewood free per night. Additional fire wood available for purchase.
- Cabins have a $10 dog charge per visit for the first dog and $5 for each additional dog.
- Any damage will be charged to the customer.
- We offer 10′ X 10′ covered stalls.
- Water hydrants are at each barn. Bring your own buckets. Bucket straps and hanging buckets work.
- Bedding is required (minimum of 1 bag per stall). Bedding, buckets, and bucket straps are available for purchase in the office.
- Wheelbarrows and manure forks provided for use.
- You must clean your own stall before departing. We will have volunteers available to clean your stall for a tip. This should be left in the office.
- Every horse must be stalled; only one horse per stall.
- No picket lines, portable pens, or tying to your trailer. You can tie to your trailer to saddle your horse.
Full care boarding available. $400 per month, 10% discount for additional equine.
- A 12′ x 12′ covered stall
- Turn out during the day in the winter, and turn out during the night in summer.
- Hay (not alfalfa)
- Grain — If you wish your equine to be fed a different hay or grain than what is provided, you must supply it.
- Quarterly deworming
- Daily mucking